Don't let a busy schedule stop you from accessing your creative spirit!
The Bead Gallery offers Custom Classes for $30 a half hour, that are designed to accommodate YOU! Custom classes includes design assistance with an experience instructor, and we cover techniques from beginning to end (multiple times if you wish) and we share everything we know about the project. (side note: many of our techqniues can be taught in about half an hour!)
Scheduling your Custom Class is easy! Just follow these steps:
- Select a technique or project you'd like to learn! Choose from any of our current or past classes, or create your own based on a project or technique you're interested in! Even pictures work!
- Pick a date that works for you! We try our very best to accommodate your schedule – as long as our classroom is open, we can probably fit you in! Check our workshop calendar for availability, or just call us with some good dates and times!
- Schedule your class with us! Call us at (808) 589–2600 or email us at email@example.com. We'll pair you with an experienced teacher and work out all the details, including the cost and length of your class.
What our customers are saying:
"Private classes are a great way to learn fun new techniques. They allow you much more individualized attention and due to that you can learn a lot in a short period of time. My most favorite aspect is getting to work on projects and techniques that you are most interested in and will use in your jewelry making at home. That means you can combine different classes you are interested in to fit your taste. I have taken three private classes and they definitely won't be my last… they're just fabulous!" – Claire F.
"I am very thankful to have been able to take a private class while I was on vacation! Jason made sure that I learned everything I wanted to before I left. The concept of the private class is great because it gives everyone an opportunity to get instruction outside of the regularly scheduled class, especially when you can't make it. See you all on the next trip!" – Gwen
Want to schedule one with a friend or a group? Let us know and we'll do our best to inform you about classes that are group friendly, so that you all can make something new and exciting!
Many of our techniques can be taught in 30 minutes or less!
We want to share the joy of beading with everyone! If you can't come in and bead with us, we have:
- Full–color flyers available on a number of techniques, including basic wire wrap, knotting, and more.
- Instructional books featuring original beadweaving projects!
- TBG produced DVDs that are sure to inspire you and boost your confidence!
Stop by the store or look on our teeny shop for some of these items!